Motion Graphics Designer
Skills, Responsibilities And Qualifications
- - Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- - Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project
- - Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables
- - Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design
- - Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- - Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- - Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- - Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- - Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- - Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
How to apply?