Your email provider might be using some filtering that doesn’t allow us to reach you when needed. In order to avoid this problem and save you from looking through spam folders for hours, you can whitelist our email in minutes.
In other words, you add us to your list of trusted senders or contacts to get notifications when you receive an important email from us. Whatever email provider you use, it’s crucial to know how you can whitelist an email not to miss important updates from us!
It should be noted that whitelisting is a quick, one-time-only task that you usually perform by opening the email message and verifying that the sender can be trusted.
Below you can find the simple instructions on how to whitelist Renderforest’s future emails in some of the most popular email providers and apps:
How to whitelist an email in Gmail
1. First, click on the drop-down menu (More) located on the left side of your screen.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose the Manage labels option.
3. Navigate to the tab Filters and Blocked Addresses in the top menu.
4. To whitelist an email in Gmail, you need to create a filter. Select Create a new filter to create a filter for Renderforest email.
5. Type our domain name @renderforest.com in the From field. This will tell Gmail to approve each message from Renderforest senders.
6. There’s no need to add extra information in other fields. Simply click on the Create filter button next to the blue Search button.
7. Next, a checklist will appear on the screen. Check the Never send it to Spam box and click Create filter. The email address will now be whitelisted!
Whitelisting in Gmail Tabs
- Open the Promotions tab in Gmail.
- If you see an email from Renderforest, grab it and drag it to the Primary Inbox tab.
- After dragging it to the Primary Inbox Tab, a black alert box will appear on your screen.
- Click on Yes in the Gmail alert box.
- Now you will see emails from Renderforest in your Primary Inbox tab.
Whitelisting in Gmail Mobile app
- First, open the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device.
- Then, navigate to Spam or Junk Folder.
- Click on the email sent by Renderforest and tap the three dots at the top right corner.
- Then, select the option Not spam.
- After it, you will start receiving messages from Renderforest in your Primary Inbox tab.
How to whitelist an email in Yahoo
1. If you do not see an email from Renderforest in your inbox, check your Spam Folder from the left drop-down menu (by clicking on the More button).
2. Once you find the email there, open it and mark it as Not Spam from the top toolbar.
3. To make sure you receive all the important messages from Renderforest, create a filter on Yahoo. First, select the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click on More Settings.
4. Click on Filters from the left menu and select Add new filters.
5. A form of adding new filter will appear on your screen immediately. First, type the filter name (Renderforest). Then, from the Set rules section select the option contains and add our domain name: @renderforest.com. Lastly, click on the button Save to activate the filter.
6. Your new filter is now in the list of filters in the Filters window. It will move all the incoming email messages from Renderforest directly to your Inbox by default.
Whitelisting in Yahoo Mobile App
- First, open Yahoo Mail Mobile App.
- Click on the sidebar.
- Select the Spam folder from the sidebar.
- Find the email sent by Renderforest.
- Click on Move and then select Inbox.
- After performing these actions, you will start receiving messages from Renderforest in your Inbox tab.
How to whitelist an email in Outlook.com
1. First, select the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then click on View all Outlook settings.
2. Once you have the Settings section expanded, click on the Menu on the right side of the page.
3. Now you have access to an expanded submenu, from which you should select the option Junk email.
4. Click on Add under the Safe senders and domains.
5. Enter “renderforest.com” to the list and click on the Save button. This will ensure that the emails sent by Renderforest don’t make it to your junk folder in Outlook.
Whitelisting in Outlook mobile app
- First, open Outlook Mobile App.
- Click on the message sent by Renderforest.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Click on Move to focused inbox.
- A pop-up screen will come up. Click on Move this and all future messages. Now all future messages from Renderforest will appear in your Focused Inbox.
Other email clients
Whitelisting in Comcast
- First, log in to your Xfinity account and choose your Comcast webmail.
- Then, find the email from Renderforest in your spam folder.
- After opening the email, click on the Not spam icon on the top toolbar.
- To ensure you receive our messages without any issues, add Renderforest to your address book.
- Open the email sent by Renderforest and click on the top left button Add to Address Book.
- Your Edit contact page will appear on the screen. Click on the Save button, and Renderforest will be added to the list of whitelisted contacts.
Whitelisting in AOL Web Mail
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Open Contacts from the left navigation.
- Click on the New Contact icon to add the contact to the menu.
- Add Renderforest to the name fields and click on Add contact.
- As AOL blocks all the images by default, open the email from Renderforest and click on Don’t block this sender. Now you will see the complete emails sent by Renderforest without making much effort.
Whitelisting in EarthLink
- If you don’t see Renderforest email, check the Suspect Email folder.
- Then, add Renderforest to your address book.
- You can also move the email to Inbox by selecting Move to Inbox and Add Contact option from the dropdown menu.
Whitelisting in AT&T Webmail
- Choose Options > Filters > Add Filter.
- From the dropdown menu, select Contains option and enter the email address “[email protected]”.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on Move the message to and select inbox from the dropdown menu. Then choose the Add Filter button again to have Renderforest in the list of trusted email addresses.
Whitelisting in Thunderbird
- First, find the email sent by Renderforest.
- If it’s in the Junk folder, click on the email and select Mark as not junk option.
- Open your address book and select Personal Address Book.
- Click on the New Contact button.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the From address, “[email protected]” into the email text box.
- Click Ok to whitelist the email address.