Videos have not only become an inseparable part of our personal lives but also a valuable tool for our business promotion. People watch a lot of videos and share them with their family, friends, and colleagues. The types of those videos vary from funny, cute animals to tutorials and promotions. This gives you an opportunity to use your creativity and spread a word about you and your brand through videos. It’s time for you to take that chance and start creating unique and informative videos for your business.
Whether it’s a product, a service, or an online shop, you definitely need to create an amazing video and share it with your audience. We have some data to back up our words and show the clear benefits of using videos in your marketing campaigns. You can make explainer videos, promotional videos, or animations. The style of your videos depends on your goals and your target audience.
According to Renderforest survey, 78% of users got more traffic to their website after using videos. Besides, 71% of them claimed that thanks to videos the average time on their website has increased. 69% of users generated more leads with the help of video content, and 54% of users increased their sales.
70% of the participants use online video maker platforms, 20% keep their design team, and the 10% hire digital agencies.
For 2019, 93% of users consider video creation a priority.
The video marketing statistics presented below will give you information about how videos perform across different platforms and devices, who uses videos and who watches them, what impact videos have on conversion rates, and how videos can improve your ad campaigns. Let the numbers speak for themselves.
Use this HTML code to share the infographic on your website:
Video Marketing Statistics
- By 2019, 80% of global Internet consumption will be video content.
- 86% of online video marketers use video content.
- 81% of people feature their video on their brand's website.
- 7 out of 10 marketing professionals are optimizing video for SEO.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Marketers who use video receive 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget
- Marketers who use video content get 66% more qualified leads per year.
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- Video in email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- Combining video with a full-page ad boosts engagement by at least 22%.
- 70% of marketing professionals report video converts better than any other mediums.
- Including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more.
- The users spend 88% more time on a website with video.
- Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%.
- 97% of businesses say that explainer videos help users understand their business better.
- Replacing an image with a video on a landing page increases conversions by 12.62%
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%
- 4.6 billion video ads are watched online each year.
- 45% of people watch an hour or more of video per day.
- Every minute, 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to other video links.
- Video posts on Facebook have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts.
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month.
- Video ads make up 35% of total online spending.
- 1 in 4 shoppers say they’ve used YouTube to search for a video related to a product they’re considering in-store.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- 55% of shoppers often research on mobile devices, where visual content helps inform their product selection.
- 92% of shoppers say visuals are the most influential factor affecting purchase decisions.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers
- 7 out 10 Millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Mobile makes up 40% of the global watch time on YouTube.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises at least 100% year over year.
Now, you can clearly see the benefits of videos. Why not try it yourself? Create your animated videos or video ads to promote your business right now for free.