Manual QA Specialist
Renderforest is seeking for a talented manual QA Specialist to join its team and build a bridge between the quality standards and the final product. Manual QA specialist is responsible for implementation of inspecting activities, detection of problem areas, and delivering quality inspection outcomes, should be in charge of planning and performing corrective actions if bugs are found.
- - designing and implementing tests
- - create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- - reviewing system requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- - debugging and defining corrective actions
- - track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- - having an eagle eye for details
- - conducting tests before product launches to ensure the platform’s smooth run
How to apply?