Make Video Presentations with Outstanding Visuals

Bring new quality to your presentations and turn them into attractive and top-notch videos to enhance your storytelling.

Browse Video Presentations

Join Millions of Users to Save Time and Succeed!

Capterra badge
GetApp badge
SourceForge badge
G2Crowd badge
SlashDot badge

High-Quality Presentation Video Templates

Whether it’s a whiteboard video presentation or explainer animation, we have millions of slides in different categories to cover all your design needs. Simply choose your desired style and continue the editing process online, directly in your browser.

Business Presentation Pack


Whiteboard Animation Toolkit


Informative Social Pack


Ultimate Icon Animation Pack


Modern Infographics Pack


Company Presentation Toolkit


Explainer World Toolkit


Dynamic Corporate Presentation


3D Explainer Video Toolkit

Browse more templates

What Kind of Presentation Videos Can You Create?


Whiteboard Explainers

Our whiteboard animation toolkit has thousands of animated whiteboard scenes which do help to bring life to your ideas and visuals.


Explainer Videos

Explainer video templates can be used to create an animated video presentation for maximum engaging results.


Footage-Based Presentations

We have an immersive library of 1M+ stock footage and images, which can be combined with your texts and turned into beautiful and informative presentation videos.


Informative Pitch Decks and Infographics

Use infographics and typography presentation templates and turn your ideas and numbers into beautiful animations, which stand out from the crowd and make you unique.

Browse Presentation Templates

The Process of Presentation Video Creation

number 1

Pick a Video Template

Start creating your presentation by going through our rich template library and selecting your favorite one. Each template offers hundreds of scenes separated by categories. Pick and add the scenes manually, or go with the fully customizable video presets, to streamline the creation. The scenes will then be added to the editor for further personalization.

image 1
number 2

Personalize Your Video Presentation

Design a compelling presentation by customizing the scenes to match them with your project purpose. Use the flexible editing tools of video maker to modify the text, alter style and colors, upload your media, and pick a dynamic transition. Move to the 'Music' section and add a background tune or a voiceover.

image 2
number 3

Export and Share Your Presentation

Go to the “Preview” section to see the final version of your presentation video. Ensure that there are no more changes to be made in there. Once the video is final, export it in your preferred quality. Then, instantly share the video to digital platforms, or download it to your device.

image 3
Browse Presentation Templates

See what our customers say about us

Darlan Evandro, Content Creator

“Renderforest is an amazing tool with many practical solutions for small businesses. Even without advanced knowledge in design creation, small entrepreneurs can create videos, logos, presentations and even websites to promote their products and companies. If you want to create beautiful and high quality materials without investing hours in study and production, this is definitely an excellent option for you!”

Olga B., Education Manager

“That's impressive! Amazing! Beautiful! Outstanding! The first service which helped me to create, visualize and implement my ideas, but finally I started to create my own videos, with my face and voice, but Renderforest taught me how to present my ideas into logical, laconic, beautiful, rational and clear way. It is the best tool for creating short cartoon videos I have ever used. The main thing which makes this company unique is that they help to make your videos inspiring, influential, motivational, encouraging, meaningful and valuable. Your videos matters. Renderforest is born to inspire. Just unleash your fantasy and keep moving forward.”

Kamal Balogun, Marketing Consultant

“Before I discovered Renderforest, I was using seven different platforms to run my daily business functions and assets. Fast forward to today and I use two. Renderforest is 90% and the other tool 10% of the time. Do you want to make websites, logos, brand assets, social media assets, videos of all styles, and endless possibilities with Renderforest in your possession? I don't have space to detail all that Renderforest can do for you in a fraction of the time and how much money your business will SAVE is mind-blowing.”

Discover more from Renderforest